Sunday, July 31, 2011

"I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick."

Hey There, I'm back again. Mr. Wonderful looked at my post from earlier and in the sweetest way possible, let me know that it was much too short and that I could so do better. And I so can. So here's a little happy news for all you Kate Spade lovers and lipstick lovers alike. I know I certainly am both. Debuting this fall (which is shockingly just around the corner) is a line of lipsticks by Kate Spade and this girl cannot wait. 

Creative director Deborah Lloyd explains, "The Kate Spade girl wears lipstick, and we want to provide it to her." And to that, dear friends, I say "Thank you very much and it's about time."


Kate Spade has already nailed it in my eyes. 
First, the line is called "Supercalifragilipstick!". You had me at hello. 
Second, the names of the four shades are too presh: Pop Art Pink, Fuchsia Fete (my fave), Adventurous Red, and Bashful Blush.
Third, they include Kate's whimsy by adding "Pucker Up" on each tube. I'm in love. 
And did you notice they're gold? It's like they were meant for me. I'll be getting one of each color. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment