Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Actually, not really.

It is still about 70 degrees here in the south, which is sorta marvelous if you ask me. I miss the snow and the immediate sense of holidayness that comes along with it, but this temperature is much more civilized than the teen temps currently in Minnesnowta.

To get more in the merriment mood, I have been slowly turning my hatred of the red and green color combo into a sordid love affair. I'm not too sure how it happened, but I am loving reds and greens mixing these days.

Check it out.
 Yes.
 I mean, come on. That's awesome.
 Feelin' it yet?
 How about now?
No one can argue with me about that lantern. No one.

It's magical.

Oh, and because I am super awesome and extra helpful today, here is where you can get a similar lantern, PLUS a lamp that has a similar green geo pattern.
You're welcome!!

Carousel Lantern

Green Ribbon Trim Geo Lamp
Aren't they lovely?
Both are from one of my most favoritest stores, Furbish.
I took a road trip recently just to visit Furbish in all of its in-person glory, but more to come on that later.

It's almost Friday guys!


xoxo Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment