Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stripe Hype

I keep a folder on my desktop where I save home related junk and I've recently been trying to ease Tony into my design aesthetic by showing him some pictures from time to time. 
Because let's face it, if it were up to him, our house would look like a Restoration Hardware catalog. 
Not that that's a bad thing, but floor to ceiling beige/cream in every room would drive me insane.

Yesterday I showed hims this bathroom. Which is one of my favoritest ever ever bathrooms.
To my surprise, he liked it.
Progress.

And then I realized how many rooms I have saved that are full of stripes. It makes me think that I am going to need a lot of restraint to limit my stripes to one, err, two rooms.
 More stripe bathroom goodness.


Entry/Hallway


Bedrooms




Living Room





Kitchen/Dining




I mean, am I just destined to live in a glorified circus tent?

How do you feel about stripes in the home?
Love it or leave it?


xoxo Meg



No comments:

Post a Comment