Monday, November 7, 2011

Is it just me or did Fall only stop by for like, 2 weeks??

I live in the south and it is already startin' to feel like winter around these parts.
This does not make me happy.

Thankfully, though, I did manage to soak up some of the autumn goodness last weekend by venturing to a pick your own pumpkin patch.
For me, that is the only way to go. Yes, you'll spend $100 on about 5 pumpkins but it is so worth it. 

This year we took Chloe and she had a ball.
And by ball I mean she somehow found rotten pumpkins and rolled around in them, getting the nasty pumpkin juice all over herself.
How cute.
But look at our amazeball pumpkins...
Tony didn't understand why it was so important to find the perfect bumpy pumpies, but I think now he sees the genius in my madness.

Oh, and that boring orange one in the back is Tony's.

Alas, Halloween is over and now it seems Fall is too.
Upside of this? Shopping for winter friendly deliciousness.
More on that soon!

Stay warm everyone!


xoxo Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment