Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Woo Hoo for Jason Wu

It seems like my mind has been full of fashion lately,
perhaps because all I seem to be doing is shopping for clothes.
Gracias, trip to Mexico.

As ya'll know I love Target, and designer collaborations with Target even more.
Remember this madness??

Well this time around, Target has teamed up with the fabulous Jason Wu to create a small (my wallet is crying tears of joy) collection that is as cute as can be.

Here are my top 10 favorite outfits...
Pleated front peplum top in gold and pleated skirt in black
Trench coat in black

Long sleeved blouse in blush and lace-printed straight skirt in blush

Long sleeved sheer blouse in white with black ribbon and pleated canvas skirt in belize blue
Pleated sleeveless shift dress in navy dots

Sleeveless top with sheer panel in navy floral and pleated skirt in navy floral

Long sleeved pointelle sweater in red, pleated cap sleeved blouse in red, and pleated skirt in navy floral

Jersey dress in red and navy stripes

Poplin dress in navy


And my absolute favorite...
Flared dress in cream with black patent belt

Aren't they all adorable?
And the best part? Everything is under $60...poor people after the holidays (me!!!) rejoice!

I hope you aren't getting too bored with all of the fashion posts...tomorrow I will be giving you a breath of fresh air, although very similar and little copycatish of Bailey's post today. 

Happy Hump Day!


xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment