Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Survived...

...Missoni for Target Madness of 2011. Not only did I survive, but I'd say I prospered. My husband would probably say that I'm lucky to still be married.

With thorough planning and multiple alarms (yeah, he loved that), I made out like Beyonce at the 2010 Grammy Awards. There were a few items that I didn't even try to get (ugs) and a few that I have sleepless nights over not getting. Anyone with the espresso set, I will gladly take it!

All in all, shopping the 11 piece collection at 3:00 am, the full collection at 7:00 am (before the site crashed!), and then again at my local store at 3:00 pm worked out awesomely. I got Christmas presents galore and now my spare bedroom is full of my offerings to the Missoni Gods.
My house kinda looks like this now.

 Did any of you brave the crowds during Missoni for Target Madness 2011? Kyle from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills told me that the cops were at her Target breaking up fights. I would have loved to see that. Oh, and by told me, I mean she tweeted it...I wish we were friends.

Hope you're having a great zig-zag filled Sunday watching football...I know I am!!


xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment