Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday!

Did you think I wouldn't blog about the latest Lonny? I know, I know, I've been so lazy lately. 

Honestly, so much has been going on, but I would never dream of leaving Lonny in the dust. I not so patiently waited for the September/October 2011 issue and when it finally came, it killed. Pure awesomeness. Don't believe me? Jenny from MFAMB called it a "face melter." And she's a gazillion percent right.

We'll take it a little slow for the newbies and I'll share with you my top two bedrooms from the issue.

First.
Like, duh. 
You had me at pink walls, Coco House and Company headboard, and monogrammed pillows.

This bedroom is classically girly and I dig it.

My favorite part of the bedroom, though, is this.
The teal Sada Atelier chest and the lucite chair. Love and love.


A tad too girly for you? Well, my second bedroom that made me swoon is much more masculine.
The Leontine Linens and light fixture are enough for me. 
I also love the black baseboards next to the minty green walls. 
Perfection.


Have you drooled over the new Lonny yet?

Bookmark your faves, we'll be talking about the living rooms tomorrow!



xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment