Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Wear

So the Mr. and I are going to the wedding of his lovely friends Joe and Alli in just a few weeks. 

Why is this newsworthy you ask? 

Well, above all, I cannot wait to celebrate with these two awesome people, but the big, big deal is that we just decided we could make it...and by just I mean the plane tickets were purchased 2.7 minutes ago. 
Now I am in a dilemma because I only have a few days to find a fabulous dress and get Mr. Wonderful all cleaned up as well.

Oh, and did I mention that I live in the land of horrible shopping?? I didn't? Must have slipped my mind. I'm thinking about rollin' the dice and waiting until the day before the wedding to find something in my house of worship.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That method has never failed me.

But until then I'm feeling quite content perusing the likes of shopbop and net-a-porter for some inspiration. Today I tackled shopbop and found a few good options.

 Too cute?
Too bright?
Too glittery for a wedding?

Too funeral-ish?

Hmph. Well as you can see, I am nowhere near closer to finding a dress. But I have extreme faith in my shopping abilities. What are your thoughts on these? Any dresses that you're dying to wear to a wedding?


xoxo Meg

2 comments:

  1. I am super excited I made it in the blog!!! Can't wait to see you guys. 17days!!

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling my bloggie is going to be seeing a lot more of you in a few weeks! We are so, so excited that we get to be a part of your special day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete