Monday, October 3, 2011

Birthday Boy

Today is Mr. Wonderful's birthday! 
He turns a quarter of a century today and it is definitely one of my favorite days of the year.

Oh, and by the way, I'm ditching the name Mr. Wonderful.
Not that he isn't.
It just seems a little forced. And I'm all about the rillness.

So without further adieu...
Meet Tony.
My man.
Isn't he handsome?

On our 5th month anniversary. Yeah, we were that couple.
Studly, if I do say so myself.

And on this special day, Tony requested lunch at his favorite place, homemade cupcakes from yours truly, and a night full of video games television and movie watching. 
Such a simple man. And that's why I love him. 





 Well, I'm off to the kitchen now to make some cupcakes.

I love birthdays and I especially love Tony's. 
He is totally the type of guy that doesn't ask for much and it's so nice to be able to celebrate him and do things to make him feel special.


Happy Birthday Babe! Here's to making your 25th year, your absolute best yet!
Hugs and Kisses and Birthday Wishes!

xoxo Meg

2 comments:

  1. Cute Pics! What flava did you make gull?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made madagascar bourbon vanilla cupcakes with a milk chocolate buttercream. Tony was not a fan of how the frosting turned out-I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete