Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And Summer Turns to Fall...

It's about to be that time of year again. Summer is almost over and I need to start looking for a new fall bag. Thankfully, my gals and my gays over at Neiman Marcus have done some of the leg work for me, as I have been oh so busy at work. While fall might not be my most favoritest season (hello margs on the beach!), I do love fall colors as the leaves change, football (I'm very complex), sippin' hot cocoas, layering outfits, and oh yeah, a new purse. 

So I guess I'll pay it forward and share with you my faves. You're totally welcome!!

Lanvin Metallic Chain Crossbody Bag
 I have a soft spot for crossbody bags. They're like chic fanny packs!
Milly Web-Panel Satchel
 Classic and preppy.
Diane von Furstenberg Elaine Carryall
 I just can't get over this color. It's such a dreamy green.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Lucy Ostrich Embossed Satchel

Tory Burch Amanda Mini Satchel

Valentino Lacca Bon Bon Satchel
 Heeeellllooo.
Dolce & Gabbana Miss Kristen Sequined Tote
 Who can resist sequins and gold tassels? Not this girl.
MARC by Marc Jacobs Metallic Baby Aiden Bowler

 That's metallic chocolate, people. De-lish.
Yves Saint Laurent Leopard-Print Tote
 Rawr.
Nina Ricci Liane Fold-over Satchel
I love this dark, cotton candy pink. It would add such a girly pop to a muted fall ensemble.


Does fall mean a new handbag for you? Any one of these bags would be a wonderful addition to any girl's collection. Hope you enjoyed browsing!!



xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment