Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What My Weekend Looked Like...

In preparation for Hurricane Irene, the entire city that I live in prepared for The Apocalypse. For reals. No bottled water anywhere, businesses shut down, people driving like they were being chased by Godzilla.

Me being the hurricane expert that I am (whatup Earthquakes and Natural Disasters course in college!), calculated that I live inland enough to only get hit with high winds, heavy rain, and possibly a loss of power.

Only two of those three happened; the two boring ones; the two "Thank the Lord we stayed safe!" ones. However, Mr. Wonderful and I did prepare well for the possible loss of power by buying candles and flashlights downloading movies to his iPad so we could remain entertained. While searching for some good flicks, I look over at my manly man of a man and see this:

Ok, so obvs you can't see what he is searching, so let me help you out a bit. Mr. Wonderful was searching under the movie genre of...BROMANCE. Yeah, you heard me right. I about died laughing. He wasn't as amused and claimed "They are really good movies." Ahh, so cute. Chloe was just as surprised as I was.

Alas, we survived Irene unscathed and watched tons of bromance movies. What did you do this weekend?

xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment