Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mr. Wonderful Hates Wallpaper

But I love it. That's right, I said it. And no matter what he thinks, our first home that I can splatter my craziness with, will have wallpaper. 

Bailey over at Peppermint Bliss helped fuel my love affair for wallpaper when she posted a few designs from Studio Printworks. I definitely loved some of the same ones as Bailey, but also found a few more that I may have to sneak past Mr. Wonderful and put up when he's not looking.

I would love to see this one in an entryway...

...or this pale yellow version in a kid's room.
And I also love it in pink for a fab lady's closet.

Super bad picture. Sorries. If you squint your eyes, you can totally see the magic that is Andy Dandy.

How could a girl like me not want this in gooooold. Yum.
If you're feeling extra dangerous. Which I am. Go for it. Gold and teal.

Looks like a nice, pretty, see it everyday damask. Until you notice the oil rigs, cowboys, and football helmets.  Mr. Wonderful would allow this wallpaper because he is in fact newly obsessed with Friday Night Lights. Thank you Netflix.
A little bit girly with white and silver. Strikes my fancy in a bathroom.

But this colorway be my favorites. I'd put it in a man room and Mr. Wonderful would be as happy as a clam. I'm really digging the dark chocolatey background on this one.

So head on over and check out some fabulous prints that may drive your spouse crazy.
That's half the fun, right? 
Am I nutsballs or would you slap some of this up in your house?

xoxo Meg







No comments:

Post a Comment