Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sorry if I went a little picture happy...

...but I just couldn't stop myself! If it didn't run the risk of being completely obnoxious, I would have posted the entire collection. Seriously.

kate spade new york has a bunch of new, exclusive pieces over at Neiman's, and I am head over heels.
I honestly loved each piece, but here are some of my faves. Enjoy!



Bows and Polka-dots. You can't go wrong.


I'm always a fan of an orange and zebra-print combo!


Perfect for work.
And there's also a ton of bright, springy colors.

Which I like.

Even for fall.



Hot prink and red? Yes, please!



This coat reminds me of Audrey and that shade of pink is just too much. You might catch me in this when the weather starts to turn chilly.

Zebra-PrintDressWithLongBelleSleeves.IWantItNow.

Does Kate Spade ever really do it wrong? No. But this time, she really, really did it right.
What do you think?


xoxo Meg

1 comment:

  1. love the zebra print skirt and the last zebra print dress..im really into animal prints right now haha..but the skirt looks more like something youd wear!

    ReplyDelete